This generous funding was only made possible by National Lottery players – and now we’d like to say “thank you” to everyone who’s contributed towards it by buying a Lottery ticket!
So, we’re inviting all local Lottery players to join us on Saturday 23rd November to make your very own scarf on an antique knitting machine, just in time for winter! To enjoy this free offer, all you need to do is come along to the museum Chapel between 11am and 4pm and bring your Lottery ticket with you.
No experience is necessary, just choose your yarn and get knitting! We’ve have been saving up oodles of yarn donated to us by companies, universities and knitters so there’ll be lots of different colours to choose from.
You can also enjoy FREE entry to the main museum site next door, making this a perfect autumn day out.
Terms and Conditions
· One National Lottery ticket provides free entry and a free scarf making activity for one person to the Framework Knitters’ Museum.
· All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
· The offer is valid on 23rd November at 11.00 – 4.00.
· Pre-booking not required.
· The Framework Knitters’ Museum has the right to terminate this offer in the unlikely event of the offer reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
· To redeem this offer, please present ticket on the day